vimeo

I'AM WHAT I'AM

Thursday, December 31, 2009

i'm your guardian angel

when i see your smile
tears run down my face
i can’t replace . .
and now that i’m strong i have figured out
how this world turns cold and it breaks through my soul
and i know i’ll find deep inside me i can be the one

i will never let you fall
i’ll stand up with you forever . .
i’ll be there for you through it all
even if saving you sends me to heaven

it’s ok . . it’s ok . . it’s okaay . .
and seasons are changing and waves are crashing
and stars are falling all for us
days grow longer and nights grow shorter
i can show you i’ll be the one


cuz your my . .
your my . .
my-ay-ay
my true love , my whole heart please don’t throw that away
cuz i’m here , for you . .
please don’t walk away . .
and please tell me you’ll stay . .
woah . .
stay . . woah . .

use me as you will
pull my strings just for a thrill
and i know i’ll be ok
though my skies are turning gray

0 komentar: